Dr. Hoff is a PLATINUM+ Invisalign Provider and is proud to offer Invisalign!
Invisalign is the easy way to improve your smile and is proven technology that is designed to give you the smile you've always wanted!
Why Choose Invisalign?
- Invisalign is invisible, comfortable and removable! To help you get a more beautiful smile, Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners to gradually move your teeth. You wear a set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat drink, brush and floss. As you replace each set of aligners with the next in the series, your teeth will gradually move until they reach the position the doctor has prescribed for you. The average treatment time is about a year.
- Invisalign offers less treatment time. An average Invisalign course of treatment takes about a year. At regular intervals, you'll receive a new set of custom-molded clear aligners to continue the straightening process. The total number of clear aligners is specific to you, determined by the doctor for your course of treatment.
- Invisalign is clear and comfortable! Since Invisalign is practically invisible, there's no unwarranted attention to your mouth. In fact, very few people will notice at all - unless you tell them. They are comfortable to wear and remove easily when you eat, brush, and floss.
- Is Invisalign for Me? Invisalign can be used to treat the vast majority of common problems for adults and teens. Whether your smile needs minor improvements or more extensive adjustments, Invisalign can certainly help. It's successful in treating overly crowded or widely spaced teeth. It can also relieve more complex issues, including overbites, underbites and even crossbites.
- Invisalign is made to fit your lifestyle, not change it. Because Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners to position and straighten teeth, you can keep your active lifestyle during treatment. Unlike braces, Invisalign aligners have no metal bands or wires so they are much more comfortable to wear. So go ahead and be as active as you like. Since Invisalign is removable, just take the clear aligners out for special events or if you're going to indulge in a sticky, gooey snack.
- Invisalign allows you to look your best during and after treatment. Of course you want to look great at work, at school and with friends. Maybe you speak to groups or conduct meetings. You still can! Because Invisalign is clear and nearly invisible, most people will never know you're straightening your teeth- unless you tell them. When your course of treatment has ended, you can feel more confident, whether in front of people or not. You're going to have a stunning smile. All across the country people like you now have great smiles and straighter teeth, thanks to Invisalign. Why not join them?
Contact us today at (909) 307-5353 to schedule an Invisalign Consultation!
© 2007 Randall E. Hoff, DDS, MS - All Rights Reserved